Rss Feed
  1. The bird

    martes, 4 de junio de 2013

    A wise man once said: "If a bird tells you that you're crazy, definitely you're crazy because birds don't speak!"

    I have this idea in my mind the whole day because of studying English is driving me crazy!! Sometimes I don't know what is my mother tongue and now I'm starting to find really difficult to write a correctly text in spanish. More and more I'm doubting if my spanish expressions are correct!

    Probably I'm becoming a citizen from nowhere, something remarkable in my English improvement but by the other side I'm not really sure if it is favorable for my journalistic career. I mean, how I'm going to tell the world what's happening if I don't know how to explain it correctly?

    Though right now I've got just one aim: To pass my English exam.

     ... I'm not sure if the words above are mine or the bird which is resting on my window...

    A wise man once said: "If a bird tells you that you're crazy, definitely you're crazy because birds don't speak!". Again and again I can't leave to repeat it!

    Conclusion: That wise man didn't have a Twitter's profile!

    El pájaro de mi ventana


  2. 0 Comments:

    Publicar un comentario